5 Cape Creek Road Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Beach Tree is an amazing home with even more amazing views! Located on Cape Creek Road, nestled in Middle Island Plantation, Beach Tree has sweeping views of the creek and the ocean which are simply breathtaking. A great family home, Beach Tree is spacious and features loads of outdoor space to enjoy the views. Experience the privacy of sitting on the deck and hearing only sounds of the marsh - the oysters, the birds, and reeds blowing in the wind - while watching the ocean. The house is a short walk to the private Middle Island beach access and a short drive to the Shoals Club. THE MIDDLE ISLAND POOL AND TENNIS COURT IS NOW A PERSONAL PRIVATE PROPERTY.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 10
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, charcoal grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 42
- House Location: Middle Island / Creek View
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 1Q, 2Q
- BHI Club: BHI Club NOT an option
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2,100/week - $5,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: No
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
We are very pleased with how proactive and helpful Tiffany and her team are. The house is well equipped with pretty much everything you could need, even a private beach! We had a wonderful experience and although we usually change up the houses we visit, we would love to stay at this house again. – Daniel 6/19/21
We were very happy with the home furnishings and the clean condition when we arrived. This house was so cozy; we adored the screened in porch and the views! I definitely recommend staying here! – Lauren 6/10/21
This house was excellent! We loved how comfortable the house was and the great views. Thank you for a great week!! – Sue 6/3/21
Great location, house, and view! – Jennifer 5/10/21
The views, location, and being secluded in nature were our favorite aspects of the house… not to mention the private beach access! We LOVED this house and our stay- we would definitely rent this house again! – Elizabeth 4/11/21
Everything about this house is great! It’s very clean and cozy, the views are incredible, and it’s very private. We really loved this house! – Greg and Hope 9/20/20
We thought that the house was great. The views of the marsh were beautiful and the location was awesome. We were able to see the Ibis behind the house along with the other wildlife- we enjoy middle island and the beach access within walking distance. – Bryan 7/19/20
My family has vacationed on the island for many years and the Beach Tree property ranks up there as one of our favorites! The location and views are perfect- we liked the ability to take the short walk to the private access. I try to stay in a different home each time I visit the island but Beach Tree is well worth a second stay. – Jeremy 6/13/20
The house fit comfortably all 6 adults and three children. Loved being secluded, but close enough to walk to the beach. – Margaret 6/11/22
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.