315 Stede Bonnet Bald Head Island, NC 28461
The Blue Dragonfly is a lovely home situated on the 17th green affording unbelievable views of both the golf course and the ocean. This home is just a quick drive to the beach. Having just completed major remodeling during the Fall/Winter of 2019/2020, a staircase has been installed in the house to access the bedroom on the ground floor and the bathrooms enjoyed a lovely facelift. The Blue Dragonfly is comfortably decorated and very spacious. Large kitchen and dining area invites all those who love to cook. The two upstairs en suite bathrooms feature spa-like amenities. A second floor loft area offers extra room to spread out. There are also two decks, upstairs and down, from which to enjoy the views and take in the sunshine and ocean breezes.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 9
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 18
- House Location: Golf Course View, Ocean View
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 1Q, and 1BB with double on the bottom
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis). Golf privileges not available.
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2,100/week - $4,250+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: No
- Golf Carts: Two golf carts: One six passenger and one four passenger
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
The house location was great and we loved the porch. We had a great week and really loved the house. – Mary 8/1/21
Blue Dragonfly was perfect for us! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Blue Dragonfly. Tiffany and her team are wonderful to work with and made booking, arrival, stay and departure seamless! The house was perfect for our family – plenty of room, great layout, fully stocked and beautiful/convenient location. We really enjoyed the porches, grill, bikes and of course, golf cart rides! We loved every minute on BHI and didn’t want to leave!! We would book Blue Dragonfly again. -Bill 5/31/21
Everything looks excellent in this house. We loved everything; the location and views, the layout, and the deck were our favorites. We would rent here again! – Sarah 7/26/20
We like the size of this house and the great views! -Paula 7/17/19
We loved the outdoor space. The living space was good size for our group and the bathrooms were very nice. We loved the location; this place had it all, thanks! Charles 6/29/19
The Blue Dragonfly house is beautiful! -Siri 6/08/19
We loved the layout, lots of seating at kitchen tables and deck. Full beach setup -chairs, umbrella, tents, boogey boards, fishing poles. Well appointed kitchen, lots of silverware and plates for entertaining. The grill. Also, liked the upstairs terrace and view. -Vito 8/12/18
Overall wonderful and I liked how you checked in on us! -Helen 6/25/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.