6 Brown Pelican Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Brewster II has everything you have ever wanted in a vacation home, including wrap around decks, sleeping porches and a private, direct beach access. This extraordinary home is built to take advantage of the panoramic ocean views, with windows on the entire oceanside of the house. Brewster II is unbelievably spacious, featuring a giant great room as well as a separate den with a TV. There are two master bedrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs), each with a king bed and bathroom. Three more bedrooms (one with bunks!) are located upstairs with their own access to the upper level deck. There is a separate bedroom and bathroom in the crofter that is located just steps from the front door. If luxury beach living is what you're looking for, you have found it. BREWSTER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A WEEK-LONG RENTAL AT ANY TIME.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Thursday to Thursday in the summer. So please enter a Thursday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 14
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas and charcoal grills, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 26
- House Location: Oceanfront
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 1Q, 1Q, 2BB each with a double on the bottom, and 1K in crofter
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $6,650/week - $13,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One six passenger and one four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Thursday to Thursday
We had a wonderful vacation; our whole family loved the house! – Abby
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Brewster II. The location is excellent and the home is very well equipped. There are plenty of “gathering places” as well as “cozy corners.” The outdoor spaces were particularly inviting. We are looking forward to returning next summer! – Kay 7/1/21
This home is absolutely beautiful… We had a wonderful vacation and a fantastic week! Thanks! -Amy 6/10/21
This was our 7th year of renting Brewster II and it was the best one yet! The agile post-hurricane renovations show how much the owners and Tiffany’s care about their guests. We can’t wait to come back! – Cynthia 8/1/19
We like the wraparound porch, the large second floor deck, proximity to the beach, and the large, open living area/kitchen, it makes it nice to be together without interruption of TV… very nice. We don’t like “beach houses” and appreciate that this is more like a “home”. -Liz 7/31/19
This was our 2nd stay in Brewster II and we will be back! The location, view, and amenities can’t be beat! – Frances 7/4/19
Spacious, well-supplied, plenty of dishware, and we loved the private walkway to the beach. Great house! -Pam 6/20/18
Tiffany and her staff are excellent! Best beach house we ever stayed in! -Sylvia 4/7/18
We love this house – it is a beach home… not a beach house – we all love it! -Cynthia 3/12/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.