17 Cape Creek Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Cape Creek is a tranquil retreat with breathtaking views of the Bald Head Creek and a three-stop elevator to help you get everything settled. Located in Middle Island, you will feel like this is your own private retreat — far away from the crowds — with ample indoor and outdoor living space. Thoughtfully decorated, this house truly feels like a home. The Bald Head Island Club is available for optional purchase. You will also have access to the shared dock and private beach access for Middle Island residents.THE MIDDLE ISLAND POOL AND TENNIS COURT IS NOW A PERSONAL PRIVATE PROPERTY.
_Cost of BHI club in June, July and August is $500/week. Club passes must be purchased a week in advance to avoid additional fees. _ Copy this link and paste it in your browser BHICLUB.NET/GUEST-MEMBERSHIP-REGISTRATION-ONLINE to obtain your BHI club pass.
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 11
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 42
- House Location: Middle Island / Creek View
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 1Q, 1Q, 1BB w/queen and 1T in bottom floor bedroom, 1DB futon
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club not optional
- Rental Range: $2,660/week - $5,200+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One four-passenger golf cart One six-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
The house is in a secluded and quiet location with amazing views! The house is very clean and spacious, which we really enjoyed. We had a great stay! – Pirrie 6/5/21
Our family was able to vacation together on Bald Head this year including our new granddaughter! We especially enjoyed relaxing on the deck overlooking the marsh, such a great location for a house. It was beautiful and we had a great time! – Jennifer 5/29/21
Tiffany’s properties are very dependable and if any problem comes up, she has staff ready to help. We had a great week in this lovely home with a fabulous marsh view. We’re already talking about our next visit! – Bonnie 4/11/21
Everything about this house was lovely and in great condition! The views were outstanding and we felt so comfortable and at ease here; we can’t wait to come back! – Brian 2/27/21
Gorgeous marsh views from all around the home! It was a wonderful place for our family to reconnect! It had a well-equipped kitchen and spacious living areas to spread out 🙂 The deck provided beautiful and relaxing outdoor space to lounge and hangout. We would definitely rent this home again! – Tammy 11/6/20
My family and I had the best time at this house. The location was perfect for relaxing and enjoying nature. We were close to the beach and kayaking on the creek. The home itself had a fantastic kitchen- very well equipped. Our family were really able to spread out in the space and appreciate the beauty of the environment. We saw the most beautiful sunset over the creek. We had amazing service from the management from beginning to end of our stay! – Linda 9/9/20
Best place to go for a true family vacation. Great house with fabulous views and privacy. Tiffany is without a doubt the best and has accommodated my family for over 15 years! – Tasha 7/7/19
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.