Coastal Living Marsh
621 Currituck Bald Head Island, NC 28461
The Coastal Living Marsh House is a beautiful, one-of-a-kind home located on the marsh in Cape Fear Station. A reverse floor plan allows you to enjoy the lovely views of the marsh from the main living space and screened porch. Professionally designed and built by Coastal Living Magazine, and lovingly cared for by the current owners, this home will allow you to feel like you truly are on vacation. Large king master suite upstairs and three other bedrooms located on the main floor including a second king sized master. Custom, exquisite finishes throughout. This home really is a must see and a great fit for the discriminating traveler. Don’t forget to sit in the rocking chairs on the front porch enjoying the maritime forest or relax at the back of the house in the screened in living space. A very short walk and you will find yourself at East Beach.
_Cost of BHI club in June, July and August is $500/week. Shoal's Club is $400/week. Club passes must be purchased a week in advance to avoid additional fees. _ Copy this link and paste it in your browser BHICLUB.NET/GUEST-MEMBERSHIP-REGISTRATION-ONLINE to obtain your BHI club pass.
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 42
- House Location: Cape Fear Station / Creek, Salt Marsh
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 1Q, 2T
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional
- Rental Range: $2,800/week - $6,000+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
We can’t wait to revisit this one! It was perfect for our family. Tiffany’s was very responsive to any of our needs- we had a great experience. – Valerie 8/1/20
My family had a WONDERFUL two-week stay at the Coastal Marsh House. It is a great house and worked perfectly for us. We liked the decor and the seating was comfortable. We would like to rent this house again! -Amy 8/17/19
So much character and charming details at every turn! Fun kitchen to cook in! This is a perfect house for those who enjoy the wildlife of BHI. -Ashley 8/11/18
The location and views are great. The furnishings were awesome! The layout was nice too and it had a well-equipped kitchen. -Molly 8/4/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.