61 Cape Creek Rd Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Giggling Oyster is a truly unique property on a very secluded, scenic homesite on Middle Island, far off the beaten path. This spacious five bedroom home features an amazing chef’s kitchen and ample outdoor living space with first and second floor porches and decks. In addition to the generously-sized kitchen and living areas, this reverse floorplan has three bedrooms upstairs (including the king master) and two bedrooms downstairs, each with their own bathroom. There is also a wet bar downstairs for ease of use when enjoying the creekside sun deck. The views of the creek are as serene as you will find and if kayaking or fishing are what you enjoy, you will love having access to the two private docks on Middle Island. Guests will have access to the Middle Island private beach access. THE MIDDLE ISLAND POOL AND TENNIS COURT IS NOW A PERSONAL PRIVATE PROPERTY.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 14
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 42
- House Location: Creek/Salt Marsh, Middle Island/Creek View
- Bed Sizes: 1K and 1SS, 1Q and 1 daybed with trundle, 1BB w/double, 1K, 1Q
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2,590/week - $6,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One six passenger and one four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
Giggle Oyster was great! – John – May 2022
Giggling Oyster was perfect for our family — accommodating to young and old! The house was very clean and well equipped. We loved the view and that we could fish from the dock, not to mention the easy beach access. We will come again! – Jan 6/5/21
This was a beautiful home- well stocked with everything you need and a chef’s kitchen as an added bonus. Lots of decks and porches were available to enjoy the marsh views! – Anita 5/29/21
Our family loved our week at Giggling Oyster! The house is beautiful and very spacious. The kitchen is perfect, and the peace and serenity outside is just what we needed. Tiffany’s reps were impressively responsive to the few items we needed them. We would gladly stay at this property, or any of Tiffany’s properties!! – Matthew 5/22/21
My family wanted to experience Middle Island as a resident of the island does. We loved Giggling Oyster for its unique location on BHI and the surrounding natural beauty of the marsh and creek. – Mary 3/3/21
This house was very nice! The kitchen and beach chairs were great, not to mention this house was super toddler friendly. – Carter 9/7/20
My family loves this home and have stayed many times. The layout is perfectly. The house is clean, very well stocked kitchen, and has awesome marsh views. Love Middle Island! – Beth 7/25/20
We loved the location by the creek & high up in the trees. There was space for everyone to spread out and we loved the screened porch. The sound of birds, oysters, and cicadas were so relaxing. We loved it! -Nancy 7/26/19
We Loved it! It was really neat to listen to the birds and the oysters at low tide. We really liked the floor plan, especially the kitchen. The rental agency and staff were very helpful. – Pat 6/23/19
The layout is perfect for family, the location was wonderful, and the kitchen appliances were impressive. Loved it. Thanks Tiffany and team! -Sean 8/13/18
We absolutely LOVED it! Especially the beautiful creek view. -Suzy 4/3/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.