Ibis Roost 11
11 Ibis Roost Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Ibis Roost #11 is a charming cottage located in the heart of Bald Head Island's Maritime Forest. Nicely decorated and pet friendly, the whole family can enjoy this vacation home! Ibis Roost features a private neighborhood pool for those times that you want a quick dip but don't want to head to the BHI Club and is centrally located with easy access tot he market.
THIS PROPERTY ONLY RENTS IN WEEKLY INCREMENTS.
_Cost of BHI club in June, July and August is $375/week. Club passes must be purchased a week in advance to avoid additional fees. _ Copy this link and paste it in your browser BHICLUB.NET/GUEST-MEMBERSHIP-REGISTRATION-ONLINE to obtain your BHI club pass.
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 7
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 21, 23
- House Location: Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 1Q, 1Q & 1T in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club not optional
- Rental Range: $1,500/week - $3,600+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One four-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
We spent a week here on Bald Head Island- It was a great spot for our family. There was plenty of room for us and the house had all of the amenities we would expect and needed. We recommend staying here and we will be back! – Mike 7/10/21
A great week for a family vacation. Tiffany’s staff was very helpful and responsive when we needed assistance. Shout out to Joe and his team! We will be back! – Sandra 6/19/21
Our family enjoyed the cozy home at 11 Ibis Roost. It was the perfect size, well decorated and clean. The upstairs loft was great for our kids. It is centrally located to beaches, and shopping. We highly recommend this home for future vacations! – David 8/1/20
This home is wonderful with plenty of space for our family and great proximity to the beach. We loved the Ibis Roost neighborhood. Very friendly and nice privacy as well. – Darren 7/25/20
Very comfortable beds and enough space for our family. Tiffany’s Crew does a great job! We can’t wait to come back. – Rachel 7/20/19
We enjoyed our stay very much, lovely home with a great set up for families. It’s centrally located on the island with great shade. The pool in neighborhood is convenient and within walking distance of the house. – Katie 6/8/19
Love the open plan and the location. -Robert 8/25/18
Very clean, great layout, and everything was kept up well. Thanks for a great week! Appreciate the customer service! -Jean 8/12/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.