Ibis Roost 15
15 Ibis Roost Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Ibis Roost #15 is a bright and cheerful three-bedroom, three-bath cottage nestled among the live oaks and palm trees in Ibis Roost. This home features a spacious interior and comfortable furnishings. The third floor loft is fully enclosed. The cottage includes an enclosed golf cart as well as a regular four-passenger. Great for rainy days! Come and enjoy the tranquility of Ibis Roost. Just a short drive to the beach and market, there's also a private community pool.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 21, 23
- House Location: Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 1Q & 2T in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $1,750/week - $4,000+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts (one is enclosed)
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
My family and I really enjoyed our stay. The location is great and it’s just a short distance from the grocery, shops, and the beach. We had a very positive experience. – Adam 8/4/19
Nice updates! We have rented this house for 5 years and really love it! The new wall and TV upstairs for the kids was a great idea. -Kristen 7/31/19
Very much enjoyed our stay! Thank you! -April 7/1/18
Wonderful first time trip to BHI. Thanks to Tiffany who went above and beyond to accommodate our last minute reservation. We loved the location of Ibis Roost, and everything was in great shape. Can’t wait to return. – Sharon 6/19/22
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.