Kick Up Your Heels
12 Mourning Warbler Trail Bald Head Island, NC 28461
We all want to kick up our heels in the summer and what better place to do it than this enormous four-bedroom home (plus sleeping den) just a hop, skip and a jump from the beach and the Bald Head Island Club. Kick up Your Heels is a great choice for an old fashioned family vacation. Enjoy sunlight pouring in the high ceiling great room. Sip wine on the screened in second story deck and watch big ships moving out to sea. Outside, enjoy a hot and cold enclosed outdoor shower as well as a fish cleaning sink station.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 10
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 17, 18
- House Location: Oceanview
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2T, 2T, 1SS in den
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2,625/week - $5,400+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
We had a great week, as always, on BHI. Kick Up Your Heels was spacious, comfortable and exactly as described. The kitchen was completely updated and very well stocked. We loved the outdoor porches and the views of the stars at night – and cool ocean breezes during the day. The beach was less than 3 minutes away, which was perfect! The team at Tiffany’s was very responsive and helpful and we would definitely rent from them again. – Margaret 7/3/21
The home is in a great location with an easy beach access and beautiful ocean views! We loved the porches where you can dine with a view. The staff were very responsive, professional and courteous. We felt valued as a customer, and that speaks volumes to why we’d rent from Tiffany’s again. – Stephanie 6/26/21
We had a wonderful two weeks at Kick Up Your Heels! Tiffany and her staff made us feel absolutely secure and welcomed. Please tell Joe he was great at responding to our requests for help … he is an extremely courteous and professional young man! – Patricia 8/21/20
This property is perfectly located near the beach and all other island amenities. The house was well laid out and even had a “mini office” upstairs which was super useful. Tiffany’s welcome packet was perfect- all instructions and island info was at our finger tips! – Lisa 7/4/20
My family has been coming to BHI for the past six years … we’ve always gone through Tiffanys Rentals and always stayed in the same house. Every aspect of this rental has been wonderful –Tiffany and her staff have anticipated every need and provided prompt and professional service. They are truly exceptionally efficient, courteous and friendly. – Patty 8/10/19
We love that this house is dog friendly. We’ve been there twice and enjoy coming back to the same house. It’s convenient to beach and we enjoy that part of the island. Love the back covered deck for viewing the beach -Joy 7/17/19
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.