11 Brown Pelican Trail Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This sleek new remodel could easily have come off the pages of this month’s Architectural Digest renovation issue. Modern yet beachy, Ocean’s 11 clearly will be one of the best catches for family vacations. This four bedroom home is a classic reverse floorplan featuring floor to ceiling doors and windows on the upper level — allowing guests to savor every last drop of spectacular ocean views. At one end of the room, you’ll find a den with large flatscreen television which can be closed off from the rest of the room by two unique barn doors, reclaimed from a factory in Charleston. In the center of the room, is a fantastic cooking workspace complete with a Thermador gas range, icemaker and wine refrigerator. A cozy dining area flanks the kitchen on the other side along with a powder room with a hidden door. Downstairs, on the first floor, there are three spacious and well-appointed bedrooms — two of which are master suites and one room sure to please children of any age. A crofter is home to the fourth bedroom/bathroom. Beach access two houses down.
- Sleeps: 12
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Extras: gas grill, four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 28
- House Location: Oceanfront Second Row, Oceanview
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 2BB with full beds on bottom, and 2T in crofter
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoal’s Club optional
- Rental Range: $3,000-$7,000
- Golf Carts: Two golf carts: one six-passenger and one four-passenger
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towls).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.