Surfman’s Walk 14
633 Kinnakeet Way Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Surfman’s Walk # 14 is part of a small community nestled among the trees in Cape Fear Station, just around the corner from the Turtle Conservancy. This home has a crofter and is tucked back in the forest, several hundred yards from Kinnakeet Way. The main house offers two-bedrooms on the second floor and easy access to the neighborhood boardwalk system just off the rear porch. Short drive to the beach and the Shoals Club. Tastefully decorated, Surfman’s Walk # 14 is perfect for a small family.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate.
- Sleeps: 6
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 39, 41
- House Location: Cape Fear Station, Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 2T, and 1Q in the crofter
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $1,400/week - $3,250+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One six-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
Cozy cottage in the maritime forest near the beach and the Shoals club. This was perfect for five kids and two adults- we had a great time! – Deborah 6/6/21
Surfman’s Walk 14 is a very cozy, well-appointed place. Breakfast on the porch in the rocking chairs was a hit, plus we were super close to East Beach! – Mike and Buffy 5/22/21
Cutest house! We loved our trip to BHI at Surfman’s Walk. The house was well equipped and very clean. The location is perfect- close to East beach and not terribly far from the market. The house was really perfect for our family. We would definitely stay at Surfman’s Walk again! – Benjamin 9/8/20
The location was fantastic and the size of the house was perfect for our family. We enjoyed the screened in porch and the quaint community of Surfman’s walk. – Jill 7/14/19
My wife and I would like to thank you for all your professionalism and service in making our Bald Head Island stay so comfortable and memorable. We had a great time! Surfman’s Walk 14 was clean, cozy, and well appointed. Signing up for a temporary membership at the Shoal’s Club was the right way to go. Again, our thanks! -Buchanan Family 7/8/19
We enjoyed the island immensely! Thanks! – Susan 5/17/22
Thank you for renting this lovely home to use. We had a wonderful time! Will absolutely rent by Tiffany’s again! Deborah 6/6/21
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.