215 N. Bald Head Wynd, #6A Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Timbercreek condos are located on Bald Head Island’s marsh and offer wonderful views of the creek. Enjoy coffee on the screen porch in the morning and wine and dinner on the screen porch in the evening. The floor plan is open and features a screened porch and a deck off the master bedroom for fully enjoying your surroundings. Timbercreek 6A is an upstairs unit with three bedrooms and a loft, and two bathrooms. Timbercreek 6A has a brand new kitchen with granite countertops and two completely new bathrooms. Timbercreek also has its own private salt water swimming pool. Go fishing or crabbing from the private dock located just steps from the door. Boat limit size: 17'
_Cost of BHI club in June, July and August is $500/week. Shoal's Club is $400/week. Club passes must be purchased a week in advance to avoid additional fees. _ Copy this link and paste it in your browser BHICLUB.NET/GUEST-MEMBERSHIP-REGISTRATION-ONLINE to obtain your BHI club pass.
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lofts: 1
- Extras: charcoal grill, drip coffee maker, k-cup maker, four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 18
- House Location: Creek / Salt Marsh
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2T, and 2T in crofter
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional
- Rental Range: $1,750/week - $4,000+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One six passenger and one four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
We have had a wonderful week here at timber Creek! We are looking forward to having some sun for our last day. – Kelly 2/20/21
Everything about this place was excellent- We are eagerly waiting for our next visit! – 7/19/20
Mike’s place is the simply the BEST in Timbercreek (as you know!), so, while the other properties might be lovely, they would not compare to everything that 6A has to offer (the view, kayaks, etc, etc). – Sklyer 1/4/20
Overall, a great place! Loved the view and well-equipped kitchen. We so appreciated having two golf carts and one being a 6 person – it’s something we look for in a rental property! -Tracey 8/17/19
Just wanted to let you know the condo has been great! Beautiful view, kids love the crabbing from pier. Very quiet and relaxing. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything needed and more. We will definitely contact you next vacation. -Kim 8/7/19
We had a wonderful week on Bald Head Island! -Linda 6/29/19
We had an amazing time in this property, the property was very clean, very well stocked and we could not have had for a better view. Everything was just beautiful! We were celebrating one of our dear friends 60th birthday and it couldn’t have been a more perfect week. -Daniel Family 4/20/19
We had a great time at this place, our favorite Timbercreek so far! -Dale 7/20/18
Loved the view of the marsh! We had a great time – thank you! -Liz 4/9/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.