215 N. Bald Head Wynd, #4A Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Inside Timbercreek 4A, warm hardwoods throughout and cathedral beamed ceiling surround you and make the comfortable great room feel even cozier. Timbercreek 4A is an upstairs unit with three bedrooms and a loft, accessible by a ladder, and two full bathrooms, one of which has a tub for the little ones. The open floorplan flows into the dining area that features a custom crafted dining table that comfortably accommodates six. Adjacent is the breakfast bar which provides even more seating. The open, well-equipped kitchen has plenty of granite countertop space for food prep and allows the chef to cook, and enjoy the conversation simultaneously. The upstairs loft can sleep four comfortably with a set of bunk beds and a daybed with trundle. The loft can double as a game room with a table for games, cards, or puzzles, and a TV with DVD for movies or video games.
Timbercreek has its own private saltwater pool and a private dock, for fishing, kayaking, or crabbing, both located steps from the door.
_Cost of BHI club in June, July and August is $500/week. Shoal's Club is $400/week. Club passes must be purchased a week in advance to avoid additional fees. _ Copy this link and paste it in your browser BHICLUB.NET/GUEST-MEMBERSHIP-REGISTRATION-ONLINE to obtain your BHI club pass.
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 9
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Extras: gas grill, four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 18
- House Location: Creek / Salt Marsh
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2T, 1BB and 1 daybed in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional
- Rental Range: $1,750/week - $3,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One six passenger and one four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
First time at BHI and Timbercreek 4A was a perfect place for our family of 5. The pantry/kitchen was well stocked and had more than adequate pots/pans. Great view of the marsh from the screened in porch. The kids enjoyed the pool within Timbercreek. Overall – great experience with Tiffany – she secured our tram reservations and made check in seamless. Highly recommend Tiffany and Timbercreek 4A!- Trent 6/20/21
This space was so cozy and organized! The furnishings were great and really made this place feel like home- the sound machines and hooks were nice touches. We would most definitely rent this house again! – Amy 4/1/21
Very comfortable, cozy space. Just right for our family of 5. The beds slept amazing, which was really nice, and the kitchen was well stocked. We had an excellent stay at Timbercreek 4A! -Sharon 7/31/19
Wonderful view. Grandkids love the loft. Hope to see you again next year 🙂 – Patsy 6/08/19
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.