Villa 3 Bald Head Island, NC 28461
One of the best things about Villa 3, is without a doubt, its location and magnificent unobstructed views of the ocean. The Villas are individual homes grouped together in a quaint island setting. Enjoy coffee at your breakfast table and watch the porpoises frolic in the water. Located next door to the BHI Club, there’s plenty of activity within walking distance or simply rest on one of the villas three deck areas. Open the windows at night and go to sleep with the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 7
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lofts: 1
- Extras: gas grill, four beach chairs, a high chair and pack-n-play.
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 13
- House Location: Ocean View
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 3T
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2,100/week - $4,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
We enjoyed our stay at Villa 3, we had a great time! It’s a short walk to beach; close to the BHI club. The ocean views, fully equipped kitchen & having plenty of space were great. – Benjamin 7/18/21
Villa #3 was comfortable, convenient, and stocked with everything we needed for a great vacation.- Wendi 6/13/21
My family rented Villa #3 last Memorial Day Weekend from you and we were thrilled with the accommodations and the entire rental experience! – Katherine 3/16/20
The new couches & chairs in the living room were great! I loved the view, the comfortable living room, and the new shower. I really enjoyed the fact that I could move from the deck to the upstairs porch when I wanted a little shade. -Judy 6/22/19
Best golf cart we’ve had on BHI! We loved how close the BHI Club was, as well as the morning view of the ocean! Your property manager went above and beyond to help us upon departure when we left our keys on the island! He is very personable and helpful. So glad there was an available person to actually send our keys over so we could get home! Thanks again! -Tara 6/08/19
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.