Villa 51 Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This is one of the nicest villas you’ll stay in! Villas are individual homes grouped together in a quaint island setting. Completely remodeled, Villa 51 features an open kitchen floorplan with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The loft is fully enclosed. Villa 51 is situated facing the club, overlooking the croquet greensward and the 18th hole. Great views of the ocean from the upper deck. Fabulous views of the sunset! The BHI club — swimming, tennis, fitness and dining, just steps away.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 7
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lofts: 1
- Extras: gas grill, four beach chairs, a high chair and pack-n-play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 13
- House Location: Oceanview
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 1F and 1T, 2T in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis). Golf privileges not available.
- Shoal's Club: Shoal’s Club not optional
- Rental Range: $1,750/week - $3,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: No
- Golf Carts: One six-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
Very relaxing week, perfect for spring break. The only issue was that we couldn’t stay longer! The location and house were amazing, we’re very pleased. – Mark 5/16/21
We had a great first trip to BHI! Tiffany was amazing! We will definitely go back and go through Tiffany again! – Lauren 4/3/21
This is our 3rd or 4th time staying in this villa. We love the location and layout. Tiffany’s always a joy to rent from. We look forward to our stay every year! – Sara 7/11/20
We loved our stay! The villa is in a great location that is close to the beach and BHI club pool. It is well furnished and has all the necessities. We had a great experience and would rent again! – Lauren 6/13/20
The location to the BHI Club was excellent. Very pretty views both front and back. My girls loved the bedroom décor. Overall, we loved this house and would love to stay there again! -Lauren 7/17/19
We very much enjoyed our stay and the villa. It’s the perfect size for us and is my favorite one I’ve stayed in yet! Thanks for our warm welcome and the dog treats! -Debbie 5/28/19
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.