Worth the Wait
604 Currituck Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This home is definitely Worth the Wait! Beautifully decorated reverse floor plan with the master bedroom on the second level. The kitchen is fully stocked and big enough for the whole family to cook together. The dining table is large enough for a dinner party with the option of outdoor seating as well. Three additional bedrooms are on the lower level. Just a short drive to East Beach and outdoor public commons.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: a charcoal grill, four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 41, 42
- House Location: Cape Fear Station, Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 1Q, 2T with trundle
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoal’s Club optional
- Rental Range: $2,205/week - $4,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
Great house! The location is awesome and very close to the beach. – Madeline 2/15/21
The house was more than adequate and met our needs perfectly. The location is very nice… a very short ride to the beach! Great employees made it so easy for us to enjoy our stay. No question we would recommend this rental. – Michael 7/11/20
Just a quick note to let you know how awesome your staff was! The hot water heater went out and Adam and Joe worked all day to get a new water heater over here and installed by 8pm – they were very professional and helpful. The owners should feel good about how quickly your company dealt with this! -Bert 7/30/19
Your service, attentiveness, and professionalism made our week spectacular. Everyone at Tiffany’s was very customer service focused. Best rental experience from rental agency on BHI in 18 years. Next year we will come for 2 weeks. Comfortable furnishings and aesthetic, newer home, master bedroom on main living floor was nice, well stocked kitchen and location. Thank you so much for everything! -Ann 7/26/19
Thank you for a lovely stay! Forgot to mention that the location of the home is perfect. We love Cape Fear Station and the maritime forest, and it’s such a short walk or ride to East Beach or Shoals Club. -Kate 8/23/18
The house is perfect for our family and walking distance to the beach. -Brenda 7/22/18
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.