Lost in the Light
834 S. Bald Head Wynd Bald Head Island, NC 28461
You just have to love a house named after a song. What joy the image brings to mind of a family loving music so much that they named their beach house after a tune that sets the mood for relaxation and togetherness every time they step through the door. Welcome to Lost in the Light. This lovely beach cottage fits comfortably in the Flora's Bluff community, situated near the ocean and protected by a dune ridge out back. It's actually a duplex but you'd never it know it because there's plenty of privacy as a huge buffer of greenery hides the place next door. Inside the house, you'll find the main living space on the first floor as well as a great deck and screened porch where you can enjoy your morning coffee or end the day with a cold beer. The master is on the second floor, with its own private deck. Can't you just imagine yourself sitting out there soaking in the warm sun and cool ocean breezes listening to your favorite tunes? If your kids are anything like the ones who named the house, they will LOVE the third floor loft - setting up camp or just having a space to call their own while on vacation. The fourth bedroom is really a second master in the crofter (above the garage), featuring a king-size bed and full bathroom. House details aside, location-wise, it's just a short walk to the beach. And there's a large open space next to the house when the kids need to work off extra energy at the end of the day. This home is only available for a weekly rental year round.
_Cost of BHI club in June, July and August is $500/week. Club passes must be purchased a week in advance to avoid additional fees. _ Copy this link and paste it in your browser BHICLUB.NET/GUEST-MEMBERSHIP-REGISTRATION-ONLINE to obtain your BHI club pass.
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer and is only available on a weekly basis year round. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate.
- Sleeps: 10
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, charcoal grill, gas grill, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 30
- House Location: Flora's Bluff / Killegray Ridge
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 2T, 1Q and 2T in third floor loft, and 1K in crofter
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club not optional
- Rental Range: $2,100/week - $5,000+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
This house is in a perfect centralized location. It was nice to be able to relax on the porches and listen to the waves from the beach. We had a great getaway. – Charles 4/11/21
Lost in the Light has lots of privacy and was in pretty good condition. The couches were comfortable and the TVs easy to use. The kids enjoyed sleeping in the 3rd floor loft. Lost in the Light was a great place to come home to after a long day of soaking up the sun and exploring Bald Head! -Randi 9/29/20
We loved the location! This house had the best equipped kitchen we’ve ever had on Bald Head & the best customer service/follow up. -Jennifer 8/10/19
Lost in the Light is a great house! The location is great and is very close to the beach. Having the crofter was great for the kids to hang out in. We had the best time. – Kimberley 7/21/19
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.