308 Stede Bonnet Bald Head Island, NC 28461
La Hoya (formerly Cape Escape) is truly the perfect place for families to escape and enjoy all the island has to offer. Tucked back on the dune ridge off Stede Bonnet, the location of this home offers both privacy as well as close proximity to the beach and Bald Head Island Club. The house is a reverse floorplan with four bedrooms in the main residence. The real feature of this home though is the spacious floorplan, designed for several families to vacation together under one roof. Add to that the decks and screened porches and you couldn't ask for more.
Two golf carts.
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
- Sleeps: 12
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 18
- House Location: Dune Ridge/Oceanview
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 2BB, 1Q, and 1SS in living room
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2,800/week - $6,500+/week
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Three four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.