7 Poorman's Pepper Trail Bald Head Island, NC 28461
An adorable cottage tucked away in the Maritime Forest, this property features an expansive screened porch with room to sit and relax as well as enjoy dinner al fresco! Downstairs you will find a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable living area and the master bedroom. Two bedrooms upstairs share a bath. Accommodates up to 8 of your family members: Queen, Queen, 2 bunk beds. This property rents from SUNDAY TO SUNDAY during the summer.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Extras: Drip coffee maker and keurig, gas grill, four beach chairs, pack and play, high chair
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 21, 23
- House Location: Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 1Q, 2BBs
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club is not an option
- Rental Range: $1,400/week - $3,000+/week
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
“Great house. Awesome location. Perfect for a couple or small family.” Howard – October 2023
“We enjoyed BHI for 2 weeks this year. The house was in a great location. Very close to the market, beaches and marina. The house itself was nicely decorated and well stocked. The rental company was great to work with and very attentive if anything came up.” Lindsay – July 2023
“The location couldn’t be much better, being close to shopping and a short ride to the beach as well.” Kevin – October 2022
“This is the second time we’ve stayed at See-Glass, and it’s a lovely place! It’s an amazing location and the porch is WONDERFUL for nightly family meals.” Amanda – June 2022
“Just wanted to pass on our thanks to you and your team for your support and excellent customer service. We had a great week at See Glass Cottage, we recommend it to others and are looking forward to renting with you again!!” Allan – June 2021
“See-Glass was a wonderful, peaceful home. We loved the large, expansive screened-in porch; it’s where we had all of our meals! There were lots of fun games for the kids as well. We really enjoyed our time here! The location is so, so quiet and peaceful, and also so conveniently located to the market as well as South Beach. Thank you so much!” Amy – April 2021
“This house was awesome! We especially enjoyed the location and porch swing! Thank you!” Anurinh – June 2020
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.