3 Sumner's Crescent Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Shell Yes is a gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bath beach cottage on Bald Head Island's East end that sleeps 6 to 8 people. Fantastic location in coveted Sumners Crescent community of Cape Fear Station. Just a short distance to East Beach, Bald Head Island Conservancy, Commons Park and the Shoals Club.
This stunner is fresh, updated and professionally decorated. A crisp and refreshing bedroom with queen bed and tiled en-suite private bath greets you on the first floor. Sunlit filled living area on main level is cozy and comfortable with kitchen and dining adjoining. The upstairs king suite is a spacious bedroom with an additional day bed with trundle for additional sleeping accommodations if needed.
Living area includes queen size sofa bed.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
This home rents Sunday to Sunday in the summer. So please enter a Sunday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer. It is also available for a nightly stay (two night minimum) in the off season.
- Sleeps: 6
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Extras: gas grill, four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 39
- House Location: Cape Fear Station, Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1K and 1 Daybed with Trundle, 1Q, 1SS
- BHI Club: BHI Club not available
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: $2000
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: No
- Golf Carts: One six-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Sunday to Sunday
“Home had everything we needed and loved the location.” Lisa – October 2022
“Everything was perfect! Lovely home, beautiful and comfortable furniture and very tastefully decorated. Very stylish and in excellent condition. Everything feels like home. We have rented on BHI for over 30 years and this home is definitely in our top 3. And working with Tiffany’s Rentals was a pleasure. Very responsive to our needs.” Bob – October 2022
“The house was perfect; perfect for 6 people.” Cam – July 2022
“Our family of 5 loved our weeklong stay in this cozy cottage. The cottage is small, but with 3 young children, it was the perfect size for us. The space was clean and met our needs. The beach is close and the golf cart was great! We loved Bald Head Island and would stay in this home again!” Holly – June 2022
“Cozy, clean, well equipped!” Meri – June 2022
“Love the house!” Jessica – June 2022
“We had excellent vacation rental experience. We will be returning yearly to this house and island!” David – May 2022
“The weekend at Bald Head was wonderful and I loved the house!” Emily – February 2022
“We had a great time! This house was very nice and perfect for our stay. Thank you!” Dudley – July 2021
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.