349 South Bald Head Wynd Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Altitude Adjustment is just the place for anyone who needs an a refresh from the day to day. Fantastic ocean views and sunsets will not disappoint. This five-bedroom home offers a spacious floor plan and close proximity to the beach and the BHI Club. It features an oversized lower floor king bedroom suite with a deep soaking tub, tiled walk in shower, vaulted ceilings and an office that provides additional sleeping (one daybed with trundle) for extra travelers. You'll appreciate the upgrades - hardwood floors throughout, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and large breakfast bar in the kitchen. A generous sun-filled living room extends outdoors via a wraparound porch. Upstairs you will find a roomy second king bedroom suite, and two additional guest bedrooms including a bunk room perfect for sleepovers. Walk out onto the second floor deck and enjoy stunning sunsets and ocean views. As a bonus, check out the private outdoor living space on the ground level! ###
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. So please enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate.
- Sleeps: 14
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest Beach Access: 17
- House Location: Oceanfront - Second Row
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1 DB w/T, 1K, 1Q, 1Q and 2BB with 2T
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club Not Available
- Rental Range: $10,000
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two six-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
We are very satisfied with the house and the location. Everything was great- the property, the staff, and the cleanliness! – Conrad 6/19/21
Outstanding house, we had the best week! The views were wonderful, the house had anything anyone could ever need, the weather perfect and we got to see many baby alligators 🙂 We highly recommend staying here. – Kaye 5/22/21
The beach house was so nice and relaxing, we had such a wonderful getaway. Everything on the property was well taken care of. Great outdoor space! We enjoyed relaxing on the second floor deck and looking out at the scenery. Thank you for opening your home to us! – Claire 5/10/21
This house was great! The location is super close to the beach, which was great, and we had great views. Tiffany’s makes renting on the island easy! – Mary 4/3/21
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.