9 Peppervine Trail Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Anchor Down is a second-row oceanfront home on Peppervine Trail perfect for your family vacation. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has recently been remodeled and is ready for your next getaway! This home features a generous covered porch where you can relax, take a nap on the screened porch or have a family supper on the picnic table.
Inside, the main living space, kitchen, dining and king bedroom are on the lower floor. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms : one queen and one with two bunk beds. There will be two twin beds in the loft between the two bedrooms which overlooks the living room.
There's ample porch space to enjoy the ocean breezes and a screen porch for alfresco dining and relaxing. Beach access is right down the street.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
- Sleeps: 10
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access:
- House Location: Second Row Oceanfront
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2BB, and 2T in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club is not an option
- Rental Range: 7500
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One four-passenger and six-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.