9 Peppervine Trail Bald Head Island, NC 28461
STEPS FROM THE BEACH
Anchor Down is a second-row oceanfront home on Peppervine Trail perfect for your family vacation.
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is ready for your next getaway! This home features a generous covered porch where you can relax, take a nap on the screened porch or have a family supper on the picnic table.
Inside, the main living space, kitchen, dining and king bedroom are on the lower floor. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms : one queen and one with two bunk beds. There are two twin beds in the loft between the two bedrooms which overlooks the living room.
There's ample porch space to enjoy the ocean breezes and a screen porch for alfresco dining and relaxing. Beach access is right down the street.
Three boogie boards.
Anchor Down rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. Enter a Saturday to get a summer rate.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
- Sleeps: 10
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play, five boogie boards
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 24B and 25A
- House Location: Second Row Oceanfront
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2BB, and 2T in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoal's Club is not an option
- Rental Range: 7500
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One four-passenger and six-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
“We have a great week and an amazing stay. Looking forward to working with you all for a rental for next summer.” Kevin – August 2023
“Great location, excellent size, great beach house.” Robertson – June 2023
“Very relaxing. So glad that we could bring our dog along who loves the beach! Services from rental manager -FIVE STARS.” Jacques – July 2022
“Beautiful home. Tiffany, Joe and the team were a pleasure to work with and ensured the home was spotless and that any and all questions were quickly and helpfully addressed.” Ford – April 2022
“I wanted to let you know we had a beautiful time at the anchor down house this past week. I was not able to leave you the comment card or write in the guest book because there was not a pen anywhere in the house. And weirdly enough I didn’t have one either. Otherwise the house was great and the owners have done a really nice job in the renovation and decor.” Nancy – July 2021
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.