Change of Venue
210 N. Bald Head wynd Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This cozy cottage located on the 5th fairway invites you in with its oversized porches. The sleeping porch allows for large family gatherings or even an afternoon nap. If the updated comforts of home are what you're looking for, this completely renovated beach cottage will not disappoint.
Light and airy with high vaulted ceilings, the sheer volume of space seems to double the open floor plan and with three sets of doors to the screened porch, the living space is endless. Updated everything! With four bedrooms and four baths, every room becomes a suite. The master bedroom is located upstairs for added privacy and offers a small balcony for morning coffee overlooking the golf course. The ground level space under the house is fully decked and is a great space to hang an ENO or play on a rainy day!
Change of Venue rents Saturday to Saturday in the summer. Enter a Saturday date in the availability box to the right to get a rate in the summer.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access:
- House Location: Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2T, 1 daybed with trundle
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club is not an option
- Rental Range: 5,500
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One four-passenger and one six-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
“We enjoyed ourselves very much. It’s very well appointed…The location has also worked out!” Richard – April 2022
“The house is well appointed and clean with nice finishes. Tiffany and her staff make sure that all the details are covered and everyone has a great vacation.” Chad – July 2021
“We’ve had a great week; the house was perfect for us! We liked the location and the kids loved the golf cart rides. It’s been quite an adventure for them! Thanks again for all of the help with the rental and the transportation!” Elaine – July 2021
“The house, porch, bikes, and golf carts were perfect. This house was so comfortable and completely relaxing! We highly recommend staying here and give it 5 stars!” Ann Marie July 2021
“Change of Venue is the perfect get away! Fantastic layout with comfy arrangements in every room, very well furnished for hanging out and cooking. The giant wrap-around porch is incredible! Only a short golf cart ride to the market, restaurants, shops or 5 more minutes to the beach, golf or swimming! Really can’t say enough good things about this house! We will definitely be back!” Jim – May 2021
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.