602 Wash Woods Way Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This corner lot home in sought-after Cape Fear Station welcomes with a trellised entrance up to its covered rocking chair porch. Linger here breathing in the sweet tranquility of the Maritime Forest or enter this retreat's first level. Immediately, you'll appreciate the evident craftsmanship-like the beautiful entrance tile inlay, the warm hardwoods and elegant wainscoting. The master features a king bed and large, spa-like bath. The home features an open floor plan with an adjacent dining space which leads spacious screen porch. The porch offers another gathering spot and outside dining set so you could choose to enjoy your meals or snacks al fresco or inside. Beyond the dining area, a breakfast bar extends additional seating and abuts the spacious kitchen that furnishes plenty of storage and counter space as well as a pantry and updated cabinets. Upstairs is another natural-light-filled loft area with a queen bed. It shares a full bath with the king bedroom on upstairs. Just minutes from Bald Head's East Beach, and convenient to the Shoals Club, Conservancy and Cape Fear Commons.
BY SPRING OF 2022, the house will have three full bedrooms (each with its own bathroom) and a half bathroom.
- Sleeps: 6
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lofts: 1
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 39
- House Location: Cape Fear Station, Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, and 2Q in loft
- BHI Club: BHI Club is not an option
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional
- Rental Range: 5000
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: No
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.