602 Wash Woods Way Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This corner lot home in sought-after Cape Fear Station welcomes with a trellised entrance up to its covered rocking chair porch. Linger here breathing in the sweet tranquility of the Maritime Forest or enter this retreat's first level. Immediately, you'll appreciate the evident craftsmanship-like the beautiful entrance tile inlay, the warm hardwoods and elegant wainscoting. The master features a king bed and large, spa-like bath. The home features an open floor plan with an adjacent dining space which leads spacious screen porch. The porch offers another gathering spot and outside dining set so you could choose to enjoy your meals or snacks al fresco or inside. Beyond the dining area, a breakfast bar extends additional seating and abuts the spacious kitchen that furnishes plenty of storage and counter space as well as a pantry and updated cabinets. Upstairs is a third bedroom with two queen beds. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Just minutes from Bald Head's East Beach, and convenient to the Shoals Club, Conservancy and Cape Fear Commons.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net
BY SPRING OF 2022, the house will have three full bedrooms (each with its own bathroom) and a half bathroom.
- Sleeps: 6
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: Four beach chairs, grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: 39
- House Location: Cape Fear Station, Maritime Forest
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 2Q
- BHI Club: BHI Club is not an option
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: 5000
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: No
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
Our family of 7 stayed at 602 Wash Woods and were so very pleased by the updated bedrooms and bathrooms. – Anna – June 2022
We found the experience, quality of service, and cleanliness to be so much better than out last rental that I will only be booking through Tiffany’s going forward. The house, it is in impeccable shape. I’m so impressed with all the aesthetic decisions. – Omid – July 2022
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.