9 Sandspur Trail Bald Head Island, NC 28461
This delightful beach cottage calls you to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Once you take in the glistening sunshine radiating off of the blue ocean surf, your cares will disappear with the soft salty breeze that floats in from the sea. This four bedroom, two bathroom home is charming and the quintessential beach home - with the bedrooms located off of the main living area. The home has been lovingly updated and features an open-air deck as well as screened porch for down time when not on the beach. Direct beach access is steps away from the front door.
Beach Box rents Friday to Friday in the summer. Enter a Friday to get a summer rate.
For information on BHI club access and rates, visit their website bhiclub.net.
For information on the Shoal's club access and rates, visit their website at shoalsclub.net.
- Sleeps: 9
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest Beach Access:
- House Location: Oceanfront
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1Q, 2T, 1BB and 1T
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Rental Range: 5000
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two four-passenger golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Friday to Friday
“We had an amazing time at Beach Box. The accommodations were perfect. Tiffany’s did their usual great job.” Patrick – August 2022
“We had a great stay at Beach Box. The location is amazing, the house was the perfect size for us, well-stocked, beautifully decorated, modern everything, and just a really good feel. Open and airy, very nice golf carts and multiple bikes for all ages, we especially loved the 3 wheeler. The hammock was nice to relax in as were the rocking chairs. Would have loved a small table for outdoor dining but wasn’t a big deal. The indoor table was great and seated all of us comfortably. We have 3 children, all different ages, 16, 11, and 8, and everyone was happy at Beach Box. For a family of five it was perfect, with beds leftover. This part of South Beach is great, the beach in front of the house is wonderful and the sunsets are amazing. Close to everything, Muscadine to get to the market and shops quickly, and close to BHI Club. Shoals wasn’t too far either. Easy bike ride to the BHI Club and to Market, Jailhouse Provisions etc. We had a perfect vacation at Beach Box, highly recommend, and would definitely stay again. Tiffany’s Rentals does a fantastic job with her homes and they always feel clean and well cared for, Beach Box did not disappoint. Thank you for a lovely stay.” Anastasia – July 2022
“Great house on the smaller side. Well furnished with a great screened porch. Right on the beach – beautiful views!” June 2022 – Liz
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.