3 Little Birds
18 Coquina Bald Head Island, NC 28461
BEACH HOUSE BLISS WITH UNPARALLELED VIEWS
When you step through the doors of Three Little Birds, you will simply be blown away by the breathtaking views. Quite simply, this reverse-floorplan home has commanding views of the Atlantic Ocean like none other. Three Little Birds is one of those homes you will visit and never want to leave. So many things about this home make it special. The spacious second-floor deck has room and then some for enjoying the sweeping vistas. Out there, you will also find a gas grill perfect for cooking the best summertime meals.
The great room is enormous and the kitchen is large enough for many cooks. And for those who like to cook and entertain, this kitchen is for you. What will be your favorite - the Margaritaville frozen margarita maker; the stand alone icemaker?
There's an elevator for those who don't do stairs well or bringing up heavy bags of groceries.
There's an office off of the great room for those who have to work on vacation and a door for added privacy.
When it comes to the bedroom suites, all four are located on the lower floor. Each bedroom is generous in size and each has its own en suite bathroom.
There's also a den with a super large sectional for additional space to hang out.
When you are not enjoying the house, you will surely love having direct beach access.
- Sleeps: 12
- Dog Policy: Pets Not Allowed
- Extras: Four beach chairs, gas grill, kcup and drip coffee, high chair, pack and play
- Closest Beach Access: Closest beach access: Private / Shared Access
- House Location: Oceanfront
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 1K, 1Q, 2BB & 1T
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Shoal's Club: Shoals Club in not an option
- Rental Range: 5000
- Dog Friendly: No
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: One four-passenger and one six-passenger golf cart
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Saturday to Saturday
“We picked 3 Litle Birds because of the house layoutm pictures, location, elevator, and the responsiveness of Tiffany. We were a little apprehensive because there was only one review. Well, now there will be two! Tiffany told us it was really lovely, and there there were ikes and many other items that would make our trip easy and relaxing. Actually, she understated all. The house was perfect for our family of 7, with two chilcredn and need for 4 bedrooms. We could easily had 4 more. Everything was in great workig order, including the “air fryer”, applianccs, etc. The hammock on the porch was highly relaxing. The carts were fast and relaible.” Adam – August 2023
“It’s been a wonderful week!” Meredith – July 2023
“We had such an enjoyable week’s stay at 18 Coquina Trail. This gorgeous home had everything you could need. Everything was very well-kept and clean. There was plenty of space for our group which included six adults and four children. We especially enjoyed the extra little touches including kids, toys, books, boogie boards, beach toys, and sun shades. The owners have truly thought of everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The amazing panoramic views and the stone’s throw distance to the beach make this property truly one of a kind. This is the home to rent if you are looking for an unforgettable vacation.” Sarah – June 2023
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.