401 S. Bald Head Wynd Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Welcome to ''The Sea Cook''. With a name inspired by the Seller's grandfather who was a Navy Cook and the book ''Treasure Island'', this classic beach home is sure to offer fun island living in a unique lay-out. The first floor is raised on pilings with the garage, storage, mud room, and a shower area on the ground level. Heading up to the main entrance you'll notice the inviting front deck that wraps around to a huge back outdoor living! Once entering the home you'll see the spacious living areas to include a sunken formal dining room, living room with soaring ceilings, kitchen with a very long bar island, sunken sunroom, and a screened porch. Two bedrooms with ensuite baths and a half bath round out the first level. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms, a bathroom, and a loft area. Peeks to the ocean and golf course are enjoyed throughout the home.
- Sleeps: 8
- Dog Policy: Dogs Allowed
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Extras: gas grill, four beach chairs, high chair and pack and play
- House Location: South Beach
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 1Q, 1Q, 2T
- BHI Club: BHI Club optional (available on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Shoal's Club: Shoal's Club not an option.
- Rental Range: 5000
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Golf Privileges: Yes
- Golf Carts: Two golf carts
- LocationField: Bald Head Island
- Turnover Day in Summer: Friday to Friday
- Tax of 12.75%, parking, ferry and club membership options not included in rental rate.
- Rental rates include departure cleaning and linens (except beach towels).
- Our homes are not available for less than three nights at any time.